Future topics are likely to include:
- How, exactly, did Qatar win so many medals at the Asian Games?
- Why Oman is unlikely to host the Olympics in the near future
- What is the deal with high ranking government employees having a hotmail address for an email?
- An informative paragraph regarding turn signals and what they are for.
- Globish, a solution to communication issues in our multi-cultural Oman, or is Hinglish already the answer?
- Oman FM: the good, the bad, and the barely intelligible.
- Al Jazeera English; why I love it.
- Times of Oman letters to the editor. and letters from the editor.
- The upcoming, fabulous, Rally Oman 2007!!!!!! One of the best, yet most widely ignored events in the Sultanate.
- And Tomorrow's topic: Secretaries of Oman, you are half the reason the country is stagnating. Please, for the sake of all of us, learn to take a message.
Tune in tomorrow for further news from Suburban Muscat.