Monday, September 3, 2007

I love words.

I was thinking about the way we use words to try and describe the indescribable. Love, Passion, Whatever... Here are the first four that came to mind. Feel free to add your own.

I can tell you taste like the sky, because you look like rain. - Morphine

Doubt thou the stars are fire, doubt that the sun doth move, doubt truth to be a liar but never doubt that I love - Shakespeare

The trick is not how much pain you feel - but how much joy you feel. Any idiot can feel pain. Life is full of excuses to feel pain, excuses not to live, excuses, excuses, excuses. - Erica Jong

Sometimes, after we make love, I swear I can smell cotton candy and oranges. Like the sweetness just seeps out of your pores and paints itself across my skin where your fingers have been. -unknown

No comments: