Here's the rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
SEVEN RANDOM FACTS ABOUT SUBURBAN
- I'm a lot like my dad. A couple of weeks ago we went shopping for a stroller and high chair for the baby. We came home three hours late with two bongo drums instead. My dad is awesome.
- Back in the real world, I used to be a chef at some really pretentious restaurants. Teeny tiny food served on huge plates. Foigras ice cream on a bed of endive foam with truffled chive salsa and a miripoix of bing cherries, figs and bitter chocolate. Food no one in their right mind would want to eat, served in nine to fifteen course set menus. I loved my co-workers though, they were all insane, drug addled, bad-asses. There was rarely a dull moment, though the cocaine induced rages that people would fly off on really got to me after a while.
- I think I have a parking related Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. I can't stand messy parking.
- I bite my fingernails until they bleed. All the time. Sometimes they get infected, which makes it hard to type. It's the grossest thing ever, but I can't stop.
- I was too embarrassed to buy my own underwear until I was 22. It just seemed too intimate a detail to share with a random checkout person. I spent a lot of years just going commando.
- I think NASA geeks from the early Apollo missions are hot. It's something about the plastic framed glasses, and the degrees in astrophysics.
- I took Japanese in High School. The only time I have ever used a word of it was ten years ago when a Homeless Veteran asked if he could use my Lip balm. When he was done, he thanked me in Japanese and I responded appropriately. Let me tell you, he was one really impressed Homeless Veteran. I should have taken Spanish.