- From the British people who used to live next door: A double-wide George Foreman's Lean, Mean, Grilling machine. I have come to love it.
- From a Highschool Boyfriend who enlisted in the armed forces: A 1970 VW beetle, powder blue, no front fenders. I wrecked it within a week.
- From the Director of Sales and Marketing for a large corporation I once worked for: A 12" color TV with no antenna, and no remote. Thanks a lot Murray.
- From a female next door neighbour: slightly used lengerie
- From an Ex Boyfriend's Boss: A really obese tabby cat named Pookie, that peed on everything I owned, repeatedly.
- From Punkin Head Jamal, a prep cook from days of Yore: A switchblade, covered in a substance which I think was dried blood.
- From Evan, another downstairs Neighbour: A Webber BBQ. Which I hated at first, then I learned to love, so much that it moved seven times with me before I could bring myself to give it away.
- From a friend of Stone's: Ten Giant freaking tortoises, for whom we have re landscaped the yard, and who eat two rials worth of veggies a day.
- From Greek George, My old downstairs Neighbour: His entire collection of porn. Print and video. It filled Six Boxes.
Have you guys ever received any bizarre gifts?