Tuesday, August 5, 2008

And, We're Back!

The holiday was great, but not nearly long enough.

I'm going to virtual live blog some of the highlights here over the next few days, if only to make a change from my usual self absorbed bitching. Upcoming entries are likely to include:
  • No, you may not have a mortgage, Mr. and Ms. Scary Foreigner
  • The Gay Rodeo and the surprised adolescent
  • Why the afterlife undoubtedly looks like Home Depot
  • Can Stone eat Steak and Eggs for thirty five consecutive breakfasts?
  • Rental Car Review: The Dodge Nitro
  • Wyoming, Where nothing happens
  • Ample Parking, and twenty other reasons why America is So. Fucking. Fantastic.

Tune in tomorrow kids, Same bat-time, Same Bat-channel.

7 comments:

Al-Maawali said...

Hellooow! Welcome back :D

I can't wait to read your posts. I am excited :p

Blue Chi said...

Welcome back Suburban, we all missed you! :P

Muscato said...

Oh, God, I'm with you on the parking - not just enough, but actually with spaces designed for real cars, and for backing in and out of them!

Aren't all vacations too short? But isn't it, even so, nice to be home?

Amjad said...

Hey ! .. you were in the US? I never knew! :P

Hope that you had a great time there.

Welcome back Suburban!

L_Oman said...

Subs - so glad you are back. Was wondering where ya went - thought Omantel cut your line or somethin' with the pipe construction (?) in Al-Ghobrah / Athaiba.

I miss those oh-so-black parking lots with the crisp yellow lines to show where there parking space is. And I miss the fact that there aren't dried up loogeys in them.

Suburban said...

Shucks, I missed you guys too!

Sniffle...

Undercover Dragon said...

So glad you're back. You posts always make my morning caffeine break a fun filled adventure.

Glad to be back?