Thursday, October 9, 2008

Digital Voo Doo

Every time I go to Bahrain, I find myself being introduced as "Suburban from Oman". Invariably, the next comment is something along the lines of Don't do any black magic on me!!! or Oooooh! Voodoo!


I don't mind in the slightest, because if they want to belive that I can curse them, great. I always get whatever I want when I'm in Bahrain, which is nice.


Which brings me to the fantastic web site http://www.pinstruck.com/ where you can send Personalised, anonymous, digital voodoo to your friends, coworkers, and loved ones. Here is some Voo-Doo I sent myself this morning!


I have been using pinstruck for seven years now, to great effect. I find it tremendously amusing to send personalised voodoo to annoying co-workers, and Ex-Boyfriends.
Have fun with it, and have a great weekend.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Ahaha! I knew it was a voodoo doll! You witch doctor, you!

Thanks for the sour cream tips by the way! I will have to try them out as soon as I run out from what I bought at Al Fair today.

By the way - eggnog at sultan center.