Thursday, November 27, 2008

Live blogging from Work

I'm back in Dubai for work this week. Having a blast, in case you were wondering. The level of Yackity-Yack and gossip is excellent, and the team for this week's boondoggle is really a strong one.

Last night as we were leaving the office, the skies opened up and heaved buckets of rain down. The sky was splinetered with lightning and for an hour it seemed like the world was coming to an end outside the truck. Did it rain in Oman?

More this afternoon, or tomorrow. I'm saving the priceless quotes for an overheard at work post.

3 comments:

Amber said...

Wow, a report of rain and the use of the word boondoggle all in one post. The world may very well be coming to an end...I'm almost afraid to sing because I'm borderline on being fat...maybe I am maybe I'm not. I won't sing because that would just seal the deal. Hope you are having fun.

Bobby said...

Nah!
to my knowledge it didn't rain in Oman!
It is cold here! - and dry like hell!
Must be having gr8 time with rain!

Kay said...

No rain. Just clouds which made the sky look pretty.

Btw I'm still waiting on your post on "what side of the bed do you sleep on" poll.