We are using a different company than the last time we moved across town, and I am really impressed. Thus far, I can highly reccomend Writer relocations as professional, fast, and careful. Stay tuned for the final report.
The final Match of the gulf cup happens tonight, and I am genuinely looking forward to watching our team open up a can of Whup-ass and spray it all over the Saudis. Stone and I will go to watch it at our favorite local watering hole, a dodgy place where I am always the only woman present. This will likely be our last visit to the local dodgy bar, and I have to admit that I'll miss it, and the various weirdos who like to hang out there.
Speaking of final visits to places where weirdos hang out, I mad my last ever shopping trip to Lulu a couple of days ago. Belive me when I tell you I felt no nostalga whatsoever for Zoo-Lu, and the various folks who work / shop / hang out there.
Our final trip to Lulu has inspired a great idea for a post. The Other Oman Parking Lot Design Awards. The Good, The Bad, and The Brainless. Look for it Next week.
Other stuff, in no particular order;
- I am really angry about everything that's going on in Gaza.
- The Windsheild on my Truck Leaks! See! It isn't perfect!
- I am thinking of doing another Used Car review post, because I really like cars.
- Work is really interesting, and I'm starting a new company with my boss as a sideline to our current businesses. I was totally kidding myself when I thought this would be a part time gig.
- I finally Sold "The Beast", my old rig that was damaged beyond repair in Cyclone Gonu. It's going to a friend of mine who has ten of them, and really loves the things. The Beast will live on in the form of spare parts for others like him. Rest in Peace Buddy.
More from here as it happens.