Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Long Beard, Short Temper

To the guy in the Golden Brown BMW 5/7 series Ministry Plated Reg # 15/1265 or 5621 with a remarkably long beard.

You, who honked, flashed, and tailgated us because I was preventing you from using the emergency lane to bypass the traffic jam and cut in front of people who were queing patiently.

You who are so cowardly that when Stone leaned out the passenger window to take a picture of your fantastical, bearded, agressive, driving self you instintaneously ducked in to traffic and hid sheepishly behind a truck.

You, who get Ministry plates on your car, and make everyone else from the ministries look bad since like, if government employees enjoying government perks can't follow the rules why should anyone else?

You, are an Assclown.

The best thing about my beloved car, Bigfoot, is that he's extra-big, extra-wide, and extra-heavy. Since I bought him, I have succesfully blocked hundreds of more important than you type ass-clowns who feel that thier time is more valuable than mine, and everybody elses. It pleases me immensely.

Also, I'm back from a wonderful holiday, where we bought a house. More on that soon.

6 comments:

Angry In Oman said...

Congratulations on your house and on the name and shame!

Good for you!

L_Oman said...

what a wanker.

Anonymous said...

Nice one, Suburban! I always want to do that but never quite have the guts to go all the way. You're truly my hero! ;)

mrs t said...

She's no hero, she's a bully and no different from the man driving the bmw.

Movecrafter said...

Way to stick up for what's right. If it's not an ambulance then it doesn't belong in that lane.

Mrs t = longbeard?

Amber said...

right on, sista! I've done that before...but never to anyone who keeps their lunch on their chin. Think he sneaks a few bites in during ramadan as well? "I can cut in line...and hide some cheese in my beard for later!"