Sunday, June 20, 2010

The Boys

These are the guys who do all my body work.

You can right click and open in a new tab if you want to see the image full size. They do outstanding work, in insufferable heat, and are a lot of fun to hang out with. They always buy the kid a juice when we visit, and always let her "help" them make repairs. They are really nice guys.

I snapped this photo of them a few weeks ago but only got around to getting copies printed and delivered today. I ordered an 8X10 for each of them, plus one for the workshop wall. They seemed really pleased to receive them. I love Wadi Kabir.

2 comments:

Andrew Brown said...

Thumbs up on the kind gesture!
A "small thing" like that can mean the world to someone and can really make a difference.
Keep up the great work!

Anonymous said...

I like your blogging.

-Derik